Sofa For Sale Fabric Dino Grey 3+2 Seater Full Back
Sofa For Sale Fabric Dino Grey 3+2 Seater Full Back:Dino Sofa For Sale Very Comfortable with deep Seats which are FOAM AND FIBER filled for extra comfort. The Sofa For Sale New Improved Dino Fabric With scatter back suite. This beautiful and very comfortable Sofa For Sale is available in Brown and Beige or Black and Grey. Dino Is available on a special offer the price is far lower then high street retailers. The Dino is upholstered in stylish combination of fabric the Dino is made from soft structured deep pile fabric and together with the touch of leather effect fashionable fabric. view wide range of leather and Fabric Sofas and Chair on SofasiNFashion
www.Sofas IN Fashion.co.uk
Sofa For Sale Dimensions:
- width: 170 cm
- depth: 92 cm
- height: 92 cm
- width: 203 cm
- depth: 92 cm
- height: 92 cm
Sofa For Sale is Available
Good overall Feedback score and mainly from sofa selling on Amazon positive feedback score percentage is very good compared how many sofas seller sold. Seller overall feedback Score is 97% Positive Feedback. This month seller received 10 Positive scores and feedback score is 100% for this month.
The seller is selling the sofa for £499. As on 21-03-15
PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE DELIVERY ONLY APPLIES TO ENGLAND AND SOUTH WALES
SCOTLAND/CORNWALL/NORTH WALES IS £30 ADDITIONAL DELIVERY SURCHARGE
WE CANT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND / SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS / ISLE OF WIGHT / ISLE OF MAN
Standard Amazon Return policy will apply on this seller
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Returns Support Centre, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.Note: If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and
then click Go.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
- To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
Note: Some Sellers may need to review your return request. After the Seller reviews the request, they’ll provide a label or instructions on how to return your items. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, go toA-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee Protection.
- Select your preferred return method.Note: If you choose to return via Amazon Locker, you’ll be prompted to select a Locker location at this time. For more information about returning an item to an Amazon Locker, go to Return an Item Using an Amazon Locker.
- Print your label and return authorisation. Some returns won’t require you to print a label or authorisation. If you don’t have a printer when you’re completing your return, you can print later (we’ll e-mail you a link to your label) or you can have someone else print your label for you.
- Put the return authorisation inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
- If you’re offered a pre-paid return label, please be aware that each of these labels is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, please don’t include items from multiple orders or deliveries in the same box.
- If you return items in which you’ve saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
- For items sold by Amazon.co.uk, return costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. For more information, go to About Refunds.