Sofa For Sale Brown Beige Fabric Dakota
Sofa For Sale Brown Beige Fabric Dakota: Dakota Sofa For Sale range offers luxurious comfort, style and reliability with foam and fiber filled seat cushions. Sofa For Sale seat cushions are Foam filled for a truly relaxing, comfortable experience. Sofa For Sale quality seasoned timber has been used in crafting the frame to meet a superb level of quality. Sofa For Sale Dakota sofa is made from rugged yet stylish jumbo cord fabric. The rhino leather-look finish gives a contemporary look, completing the elegant feel whilst also being warm and relaxing. view wide range of leather and Fabric Sofas and Chair on SofasiNFashion
www.Sofas IN Fashion.co.uk
Sofa For Sale Dimensions:
3 Seater Length: 210cm
2 Seater Length: 185cm
Sofa For Sale is Available form
Good overall Feedback score and mainly from sofa selling on ebay positive feedback score percentage is very good compared how many sofas seller sold. Seller Feedback Score is 99.6% Positive Feedback. This month seller received 196 Positive 2 Neutral and 1 negative scores.
The seller is selling the corner sofa bed as on 17-03-2015 for £499
Delivery is free. Free delivery is for England and Wales only (excluding CA postcodes). One of few seller delivering Northern Ireland as well but charging extra for delivery.
The seller is offering delivery all over the UK . Delivery price is based where you live and for Scotland seller is charging extra.
Seller is covering different areas on the different days so please check with him before buying
If you live in flats you should check before ordering
Delivery Charge For UK Customer As per seller item listings
Delivery to Scotland is as follows:
PH 1-9 12-14
PH 10-11 15+
Seller Return information
Goods must be inspected on delivery for any damage, once checked and delivery accepted they cannot be returned
Seller Terms of Sale
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that goods that have been ordered can be delivered, and will fit in to any entranceway/hallways/corridors etc and are wide enough for the goods to pass through and will also fit in the required location within the delivery premises.
2. All deliveries must be unpacked by the customer so that you can check over the condition of the goods before signing the delivery note. If any fault or damage is detected, this must be written on the delivery note. Once goods have been accepted and signed for, we cannot accept claims for goods damaged in transit if you have not indicated damage on the delivery note.
3. Our drivers are very careful, however we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to your property whilst delivering your goods.
4. Any customer refusing delivery of goods for any reason other than goods damaged in transit will be responsible for the delivery costs to the customer and the return to our warehouse.
- All trademarks and trade names used in price comparisons are acknowledged to be the copyright of their respective owners.
- Prices and product descriptions in price comparisons are as published by the named suppliers on their website or any third party website on the specified date.
- Price comparisons assume all products offered are of the same specification on the applicable date. Prices are subject to change and may vary at any time without notice.
- The prices shown exclude VAT, delivery charges, special offers, promotions, etc. which may alter the price payable by the customer.
- Price comparison information is for personal use and guidance only and does not constitute any contractual representation, warranty or obligation on our part.
- Liability for errors, omissions or consequential loss is expressly disclaimed.