Guvnor Leather Corner Sofa With Large Chair End
Guvnor Leather Corner Sofa With Large Chair End:The Guvnor is a substantial corner unit with a endless opportunities. Stylish comfortable sofa perfect for a large family. Plenty of space. Very comfortable deep Cushions. Arm rest style is great big arm rests and deep cushioned so very comfortable. The seats are curved for extra support and comfort. You can have the corner as big as you like, with manual or electric recliners and the option of a chaise end. A perfect family centre piece.
The Guvnor sofa combines the classic look of a Chaise end sofa with simpler, updated modern lines. Its defined edges create a welcoming harbor for all-day sitting, and the backrest and extended armrests provide comfortable leaning places for ultimate relaxation. With its toned-down design, the Leather chaise end sofa is an ideal sitting solution for every home. From man-caves to formal sitting rooms, this sofa will provide hours of comfortable lounging and sustain hours of conversation with friends and family.
Available in contemporary 17 colors ,along with reasonable cost price.Enhanced with a combination of 100% genuine leather on all the seating and comfort areas, with durable leather which enables us to offer you the luxury of leather at an affordable price.This ravishing maroon leather sofa is manufactured by Harveys furniture with substantial hard wood frame and twin needle stitching.Detail dimension and price of sofa is listed below View vast range of leather and Fabric Sofas Chair collection on SofasiNFashion
www.Sofas IN Fashion.co.uk
Amazing Colors Available In Guvnor Corner Sofa
Economical Ebay Beds
After Event £1665
The delivery charge for this Sofa is £59 (Harvey only charge one delivery fee for your whole order, no matter how many items)
Our experienced delivery team will make sure your delivery goes without a hitch. We will:
- Send a text 2 days before delivery confirming delivery time and address.
- Call you at least 30 minutes before delivery to let you know we’re on our way.
- Conduct a home access survey at the time of delivery to determine the safest and most efficient access route to the room where you’d like your furniture assembling.
- Assemble your furniture in the room of your choice.
- Use blankets to protect any wooden floors.
- Remove and recycle all the packaging.
- Deliver and assemble your furniture in the room of your choice (exclusions apply*)
How to Measure Up
Below are some tips to help you with choosing furniture that fits perfectly in the space that you have available.
Top tips to getting the right furniture for you:
- Decide exactly where you would like to place your furniture.
- Measure the area where you want to place your furniture.
- Sketch a rough plan including dimensions.
- Note the width, height, and depth of the product you want to order, allowing a few inches for tolerance.
Getting Through Your Access Points:
- Ensure all widths and diagonal depths of your new furniture measure less than the dimensions of your homes entry points e.g. doorways, side gates, hallways and stairways.
- If your existing furniture came in easily, compare the measurements with the model you want to replace it with.
- The diagonal height should be less than the entryway you are planning to use.
- Take into account objects such as banisters and turns, radiators and light fittings.
Homes with limited access points:
Not all furniture will arrive in its fully completed format, so if your home has limited access, then there will be some ranges that can be built in situ.
Note – This serves only as a guide and doesn’t guarantee furniture will fit. Please consider all access points from our delivery truck to the room of your choice. Also please do let us know if you foresee any problems with our delivery vehicles getting down your street
Guvnor Sofa Review
- We got this sofa in chocolate and we are chuffed to bits with it! Was delivered within the expected time period. It looks beautiful in our lounge and is so comfortable. We are the envy of all our friends and family! Mrs Gemma L Beeston · 26 December 2015
- really lovely sofa, well worth every penny, it’s comfortable, stylish, beautifully made and totally transforms the room, I’m so happy with it, and if you have the space you wouldn’t be sorry if you bought this sofa .Mrs Jan Sweeny · 12 June 2016
Height 102 cm
Depth 106 cm
Looks great. But will it fit?
To get furniture into the room you want, we first have to get it into your home.
Remember to measure and check